Thank you for taking the time and the effort to find out more about us! We’re so glad you’re here!
As you may have read or heard, our vision is to be an open door to a life-changing grace! We want to welcome everyone as they are and, through the message of grace, to be transformed. This is our vision. But we don’t want to just leave it here. To live out our vision, we know it starts with the message of grace, the Gospel, lived out together in community, so that we can share and show this Gospel in our everyday. You’ll hear us talk about all this when we say that we want to be “Gospel Communities Sent in the Everyday” — or in shorthand, “GCSE.” Would you like to find out more? Would you like to journey with us in this?
Whether you still feel new or you’ve been coming for a while, wherever you are in life, you will always have a next step to take. And we’re here to help.
Choose one of the following links to learn about how you can get connected with the Open Door family.
Have questions about how to become a Christian? We would love to sit down with you and chat or join a “Tough Questions Group” for people on a spiritual journey!
Please email: email@example.com
We will begin checking in for service using a simple QR code, in lieu of pre-registration. (For those of you with children, we will be using Planning Center, the same software we used to check-in children for services.)
All you need to do is use the QR code assigned to you on the app as instructed below:
- Go to your smartphone’s app store (Apple) or play store (Android) and type in “Church Center App.”
- Once you download the app, it will ask you for your church. Type in “Open Door Presbyterian Church” and the zipcode (20171).
- The app will then give you a series of selections – select ODPC EC.
- At this point, the app will ask you for your phone number. If you are already registered on Planning Center, please use the same phone number you used to sign up (if you don’t do this, it will create a duplicate file). Those who are registered under one household on Planning Center can use one QR code to check in everybody.
When you show up to church on Sunday morning:
- Click on the App and Select the Service you want to attend, and you will receive a QR Code (QR Codes will be available about 45 mins before each service is scheduled to start and 30 mins after each service has begun.)
- Check in with the QR Code at one of our Check-in Stations
If you need assistance with any of these steps, someone will be available at check-in to help you.