By God’s grace, our children’s ministries continue to grow and we have around 600 children attending our services every week. As we continue to grow in numbers, we also recognize our need for additional space.
When we first encountered this challenge of space, our solution was to ask our congregation to prayerfully consider moving to another service time to help balance our numbers. We knew this was asking A LOT of our families, but we simply did not have an alternative solution. Both English Congregation (EC) and Korean Congregation (KC) families graciously moved to the 11:45 AM service several times over the last 10 years, and we will never forget the sacrifices that these families made in support of our ministries. However, even with their support, we continue to experience a need for more space. For our elementary aged children, we are already experiencing a lack of classrooms and some classes are meeting in the hallway. We have come to a point where we need to find a long term solution that addresses our need for more space.
OUR VISION - Creating a Home for Grace to Grow
• A place where children experience belonging and feel safe
• A place to invite friends over and where they can learn & grow
• Our desire is that our children will be HOME when they come to church
• Being an open door to a life-changing GRACE is our church’ vision
• We pray that our children will encounter, experience, and extend GRACE in their daily lives
• Natural progression of our children as they move through each ministry
• Our hope is that they will live out this vision as they GROW and go out into the world